Re: [TowerTalk] Hoot Owl Follow Up

To: "'Mark'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hoot Owl Follow Up
From: "Professional Home Inspections" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:52:12 -0400
Looks great, but the hold up for me would be the 2 AA batteries. I would not
want to climb the tower to change the batteries; maybe running a 3vdc line
up there would work (hihi)

Paul K2DB

This anti-pest device gives a hoot! Life-like statue frightens birds and
rodents away from your garden. Motion-sensor activates owl voicebox-warns
pests to stay away. Requires two AA batteries (not included).

11-1/2'' high