Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting distance Force 12 C3S and EF140

To:, Tellam@MCCARTHY.CA,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting distance Force 12 C3S and EF140
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:20:58 -0400 (EDT)
I have a EF140 at 5feet above a C3S, at right angles.  The 10M
resonance is a bit high, but that`s the only thing I've seen that
might be ascribed to interaction.  The C3S is about 20 feet above my

That being said, I am replacing both of these with Steppir antennas in
the fall, as soon as the 30-40M dipole arrives, to get all the WARC
bands and somewhat improved performance on 20 through 10.  It should
be a little cleaner looking, too.

73, doug