Re: [TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar

To: "Scotty Rathjen" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 20:18:25 -0400
I use a plain old fashioned manual pipe bender or EMT for the proper size.
1/2" rebar bends *relatively* easy even for an old guy like me if you're in
half way decent shape. OTOH remember to allow for the bend radius when
making a cage.

Long end flat on the floor (ground, driveway, whatever), place one foot on
it,  place one foot on the bender, and "PULL".

NOTE: purchase at least one extra piece of rebar as it may take a few
practice pieces. <:-))

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2 (Use return address from home page)