[TowerTalk] Best place to buy connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best place to buy connectors
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:00:54 +0100
 As most of you  know. I will be installing a new (small) tower in NC.
 I have found that my stock of coax connectors is running really low, mostly
SO-239,s chassie mounts and the coax 239,s.

 Does anyone have a good source for them and other LMR-600, LMR-400 connectors?
I use mostly N type or UHF PL-259, 239.

 I had a place that I would order them by the dozen of so but my computer
desided to clean up ny seldom used links and I lost  the site. BTW my record
keeping no help there...