Re: [TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar

To: ersmar@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar
From: "Bill G. K3SV" <k3sv@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:32:13 -0400
I found a steel fabrication company about 30 miles from home and went
there with some drawings and measurements of what I needed to put in the
8x8 by 8 foot deep hole. They sold me the rebar I needed and the six or
so sections I needed in a "square", they bent for free. I went down with
a landscape trailer a couple days later and brought all of the rebar home.

73 Bill