Re: [TowerTalk] Tower base

To: "Keith Dutson" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower base
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:54:14 +0100
When I put up my rhon 25, I used a plumb bob. After the tower was up I
installed guy wires (not really needed) as I tighted up the guys I used the
plumb bob to make sure it was straight.
 I ran the string about 1/2 inch from one of the legs off the outside of the
tower. It worked great for me.
 Besides I could put a pully on one of the guy lines with a rope attached
and haul stuff up the tower with out it banging on the side of the tower or
haveing my wife hold the other end of a rope etc.
 She just sat in a chair and watched and once in a while would have to get a
tool for me and I would haul it up my little tram.
  Thanks for your help..