[TowerTalk] Rohn tower bolts

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn tower bolts
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:16:58 -0700
I concur ... having my belt snag on "outies" has always made me grouchy ...
I prefer "innies" ...
and, I must add, have never had a nut come loose that I can remember..
but, I have seen many that were way "over-squished" ...  tight is good, sets
the leg, but over-do is no-no ..
I have run the coax both ways .. in the tower and out... and, through the
years, decided OUT was much more convenient, and makes the feed easier to
replace, re-vamp, etc......     73
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

mailto: AA6DX@ARRL.NET