Re: [TowerTalk] FS: ROHN 45 Sections & Tilt-Over

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FS: ROHN 45 Sections & Tilt-Over
From: kd4e <>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:32:37 +0800
Thanks for your observations, JT!

I did check the going price of used Rohn 45 prior
to making my post.

I should, however, have included "reasonable offers"
in my text.  Maybe even "partial swaps considered",
though less stuff is supposed to be the goal!

I did get two of the Rohn push up poles vertical
today, at long last!  Took TS Ernesto to motivate me.

> Don't like it, don't buy it.  However, his prices are cheaper than
> brand new from Texas Towers and you'd still have to pay freight if you
> bought new from the factory.
> I am sure it's a good deal for someone, especially if they are in Tampa.
> Brand new straight sections of 45G are $209 at TT.
> Top sections are $289
> Not sure of the value of the tilt over parts.
> - JT

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E
... somewhere in FL