[TowerTalk] Cushcraft A-3 Center Insulator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A-3 Center Insulator
From: w7psk@w7psk.net
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:37:43 -0400
Wondering if you all would know a good replacement.  Ive had my A-3 25 years
now and its in sad need of refurb.  Ive had it down for about 4 months now when
I had the siding on my house replaced and the wife didnt want bolts in the new
siding for my home brew tower.  So While Im looking for the Glen Martin I
figured it was time to refurb the A3.

Ill be buying new SS parts and replacing those parts.  Traps are going to be
fun, but I might just make it if I keep the elements together as they are now.
Ill etch mark them :D

But my Center Insulator is looking ragged.

the manual only says 10", it doesnt say diameter.

Anyone know the diameter and what would be a good replacement without ordering
and sending an arm, leg and 1st born to cushcraft (And Im hoping no end caps
are bad).

Scotty W7PSK.