Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3 center insulator

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3 center insulator
From: "Jim Jarvis" <>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:53:20 -0400
Egad, Scotty, beam me up!

OK...first, you DID get a quote, so I appologize.

Second, although I value my time highly, if I can buy
the tube for 8 bucks, and cut/drill in 15 minutes, it'd
be worth messing with.  34 bucks is somewhat higher than
reasonable.  Even if I DO understand the industrial costing
involved, I'd think twice.

I'll visit the garage now, and see what's what.  Msg
privately, if I have it, Scotty.