[TowerTalk] Other ISPs bouncing messages? Was: Attn all comcastsubscribe

Subject: [TowerTalk] Other ISPs bouncing messages? Was: Attn all comcastsubscribers
From: Alan NV8A <>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:52:02 -0400
And do any of you subscribe to amateur-radio-related Yahoo! groups? Is
your ISP bouncing messages from them?

ATT keeps bouncing messages from one or more of those groups, causing
all my Yahoogroups messages aimed at this email address to be blocked.
Yahoo says that ATT refuses the messages because of "abuse."

I am subscribed to another whole set of Yahoo! groups using a different address and don't have that problem there.

Alan NV8A