Re: [TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers

To: "Tower Talk List" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attn all comcast subscribers
From: "Jim Brown" <>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:04:35 -0700
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:44:57 -0700 (PDT), Rick Karlquist wrote:

>I use another ISP ( to handle my mail,

I do exactly the same. has had my websites and email for
about 3 years, and I'm quite pleased with his service. It's in
upstate NY, and is run by a guy who I know from the pro audio biz.
He started doing servers to support his own needs, then expanded to
take in outside clients like me.

My internet is comcast cable -- it's my only choice at this QTH. And
like Rick, I've never thought of using their email.