Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 45, Issue 28
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:33:52 GMT
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:19:02 -0600
From: "Mike Fatchett" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lines in trees
To: <>

Sling shot/wrist rocket and a fishing reel work great as an alternative.

Mike W0MU

Thanks for the input, MIke!

I've had trouble with the slingshot method as there is a tendency for

the line to "wrap around" a branch when you go to retreive a missed

shot.  I've also found the weighted arrow has a tendency to "work

around" branches on the way down.

Visit to sign up today!