Re: [TowerTalk] Putting Line in Trees

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Putting Line in Trees
From: "David Thompson" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:28:00 -0400
My yard has so many trees that are full of branches with leaves that its
almost impossible to use a rod and reel, bow and arrow, or EZhang to put
anything up except when the leaves are all off the trees.

I find that a 75 pound bow is by far the best to get lines up over 60 feet
here.  Of course the best way is to have someone climb up and install a
eyehook with pully.

I find EZhang gets the light weight ball up there but gets caught
easily...much more so than a arrow with 2 or 3 bolts attached as a weight.

Dave K4JRB