[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Chinese finger traps

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chinese finger traps
From: Alan NV8A <>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:42:46 -0400
List-post: <>
On 09/06/06 10:01 am Craig Clark wrote:

> The Wireman in SC sells them and they are called Kellem Grips

How are these used? For a crank-up tower would you simply use one on 
each feedline near the top of the tower?


Alan NV8A

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>