Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Rotor plate u-bolts

To: "Towertalk (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Rotor plate u-bolts
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:51:08 -0400
Check your local yellow pages as well as the internet for industrial
fasteners.  Here in Midland we have Prime Fastener which is a part of Alma
Bolt.  I know they have a web site, but not if they have a minimum order.

The U-bolts *might * also be available from DX Engineering. They have a lot
of U-bolts and mast clamps as well as the inserts that go between the flat
plate and tower leg.

Hit Google up for galvanized u-bolt sales or sources and you should find
hundreds of sources.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2