[TowerTalk] Tower zoning book

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower zoning book
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:25:37 EDT
FYI.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

hopengarten@post.harvard.edu

To: _ham-law@mail.altlaw.com_ (mailto:ham-law@mail.altlaw.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:05:17 -0400
Subject: [ham-law] Book Notes

My book, Antenna Zoning, is on sale as an "online special" at
_http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=8217_
(http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=8217) .   Price:  $40.00 (normally $49.95).

For those who already own the book, Errata and Addenda are now posted at
_http://www.arrl.org/notes/_ (http://www.arrl.org/notes/)

I've added an especially long section on how to submit an application, a
section on testimony at the state legislature (if, for example, you are
seeking
a state emulation of PRB-1 -- and 27 states do not have one), and  some
elaborations for the index (making it easier to find things in my  book).

I hope you will find these items useful.  If you have any feedback  (for
example:  further typos or corrections, or anything that should go  into the
next
edition, whenever that may be), I will be  very attentive.

Fred Hopengarten,  Esq. K1VR        _hopengarten@post.harvard.edu_
(mailto:hopengarten@post.harvard.edu)
Six  Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088; FAX 419/858-2421
_www.antennazoning.com_ (http://www.antennazoning.com/)