[TowerTalk] re my tower ax

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re my tower ax
From: "Vic" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:19:03 -0400
Regarding the failure of my tower by lifting with a crane -- many thanks to all
who have responded by the list and to me personally. It has been an education
-- many good ideas have come forth, which helps me try to formulate my response
and make a responsible decision.. I am not a "contingency fee lawyer" person
and have always kinda "got over it" and went on.  I will consult with an
attorney on the matter at which time I'll make a decision for the path to
walk.. My kindest regards to all those on the list -- cheers de Vic WB4SLM
EM82dp //