Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA 550 Windloading - 90MPH?

To: <Aldewey@aol.com>, <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <w7ce@curtiss.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA 550 Windloading - 90MPH?
From: "Mac McCullough" <w5mc@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:07:37 -0500
if this thing falls fully extended, will it be contained within your
property, or your neighbors as well...  PS it sounds like the asshole city
manager we had that resigned from here, accepted a job in your town ... I
must add I was in large part directly responsible for him resigning...  and
your perception is correct, I had to move and find a home with 10 acres,
but then we had this years city elections and all the jerks were swept out
of office ... I am a P&Z commissioner here, just for the express purpose of
getting rid of the jerk city manager, and trying to promote a favorable
amateur ordinance ...   mac/mc  w5mc

Located 46 miles due North of the Alamo, and 121 miles due South of the
Western White House.   see my website at  www.collinsandharrisradios.com