[TowerTalk] Monobanders For Sale - Again

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Monobanders For Sale - Again
From: <>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:47:01 -0400
What makes the Cushcraft 402CD the best shorty forty ever made?

To: towertalk
From: Brian Moran
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:30:20 -0700 (PDT)

A small change in plans has me selling the antennas I bought yesterday,
  Nothing about these has changed other than being moved to a location near
Issaquah, WA.

  Here's the original message from Steve K7LXC :

These antennas are DX proven! Wallpaper to prove  it.     1    Cushcraft
  The BEST  shorty forty ever made. The price is worth   this antenna by
itself. Heck, the  aluminum is worth the price!     2    Cushcraft 4L 20M
Proven performer.      3    Cushcraft 4L 15M/4L 10M interlaced on same boom.
      The aluminum is in good shape, the hardware should  be replaced. All
antennas - $275.00. Local pickup only. Package deal only.  Antennas are
in   the Tacoma, WA area. Plenty of time to put them up for  this

The 40m cushcraft is missing all of the X-hats, available from Cushcraft --

See the manual

One of the elements from the 20m or 15m beam was cut with a hacksaw during

Now asking $250.00 for the lot -- pickup near Issaquah, Washington.