[TowerTalk] Cinch-Jones connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cinch-Jones connectors
From: <>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:55:51 -0400
If you can't find the Cinch-Jones connectors, Molex makes one that looks

To: Towertalk
From: "James C. Hall, MD"
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:49:03 -0500

I'm looking for a source of 8-conductor C-J connectors. I used to buy these
at Cable X-perts, but they no longer carry these. I believe these were the
S300 series. Some of the others I have seen are quite pricey and require you
to be both the plug and the receptacle separately. I just need the light
duty ones for inside work - not necessary to have weather proofing.

73, Jamie