Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit for cables to the tower?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit for cables to the tower?
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:26:51 -0500
Yo! Bob,

This just does NOT compute!
That's 1200 feet of Cat5, or nearly 10,000 feet of wire.
You said this was a wireless project?
This must be along the lines of the paperless society by 1985, right?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. You guys were right, my mileage IS varying!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:37:40 -0700
From: Bob Smith <>

Dammn,, I'm glad I made the comment about the pull ropes in the tower,

I'd heard about the 'mule tape' but I guess I was to 'proud' to ask a
about how it's used, I followed the links on the discussion, and I know
how to use it and will order on monday from the local electrical supply
for a job I'm doing for the city.  I've got 4@300' runs with Cat5 to
underground for a wireless project i'm into.

Thanks again, and it pays to read towertalk...

Robert Smith Consulting
Fort Bragg, California