Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt-Fed Tower Electrical Length

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt-Fed Tower Electrical Length
From: "Dan Zimmerman N3OX" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:45:35 -0400
I don't know much about shunt feeding towers, but more top loading is
an efficient way to go.  Sounds like you wouldn't need a whole ton of
it to get down to resonance on 160, but I guess you already have a big
beam on top if a 68' tower is resonant just above 160

I'm sure there's a base matching method you could use as well, but I
don't know it.