Re: [TowerTalk] Tower mast..

To: "Mike Rhodes" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower mast..
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:50:30 +0100
OK I'm busted...
 My budget is going to be very tight for a while after I move to the new
qth. I kinda put my foot down with the wife so that I can get the funds for
the tower but there is not much left over after that (unless the home I am
in now sells for a bit more than I think it will)
 Most of you might know where I am going with this by now...

 For a while I can see me turning the beams by hand. That should not be a
problem (just a pain in !$$) as the tower will be right next to my shack.
 I could keep that set up and build a chain or gear driven rotor myself and
add it later. I know its better just to buy one but like most hams, I like
building stuff.