Re: [TowerTalk] The BIG one!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The BIG one!
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:21:58 +0200
 While doing the previous simulation already with HFTA, I did another one
for my own location on a small hilltop, which benefits from slooping
foreground, with the same antennas.
Here the situation is the other way round, generally the 5 element at 100´is
better then the stack at all angles, 20db better at 1-2°, 8db better at 3°
and 5db at 5°. They are almost part from 7 to 17° and then the 5 elements
dominates again by 3 to 7 dbs.
Then I had a look at other pictures of the K5UG site and saw that it is a
hilly location as well.

I think, I must also have a 5-Element at 100´on 40m!!

73
Peter