Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-WAY Tower info needed

To: WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-WAY Tower info needed
From: DGB <dwibos@netnet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:17:03 -0500
I just put mine up with the same kind of base. Tell me exactly what you
need, I'll take pictures and email them to you. Can you take pictures of
the base and the base pole (not knowing what that is) and email them to
me? There were two different 3-leg attachments and they both fasten to
the concrete differently.

73 de W9YQ Dwight