Re: [TowerTalk] Alfa Spid rotator

To: "Tom Frenaye" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alfa Spid rotator
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:13:45 -0700
> []On Behalf Of Tom Frenaye
> My AlfaSpid rotator does work just fine when north centered.

Does this mean that if it is pointed at 5 degrees and you select
355 degrees in half auto mode, it turns 10 degrees to the left?
When I try to do this, it turns 350 degrees to the right.
What did you do to the controller to make it north centered?

> The newest manual on the Alfa Radio web site (dated 2004) is
> better but still not all that clear about how to do it.
> I'm assuming the info above works for the model they are
> currently shipping, note that mine is four years old.

I still can't figure it out from the latest manual.

Mine is 3 years old.

Rick N6RK