Re: [TowerTalk] Solid Copper Wire #6

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Solid Copper Wire #6
From: kd4e <>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:16:57 -0400
> Most of that stuff is a lot of whooey....but....
> where are you keeping that wire....?! - Mike

Same place I keep the leaky bottle of mercury,
the cracked transformer oozing PCB-laden oil,
the abandoned medical waste, a bubbling vat of
molten lead, a pet wolf with TB, and a dozen
bats with rabies.

Someone tell Homeland Security, the EPA, and
most importantly PETA that I am just kidding!

Given that my address is public information via
the FCC, QRZ, and others I have transfered the
wire to a secret location ... a week from now
you won't be able to torture the location out
of me because I will have forgotten!

Too much solder smoke and coffee ...

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E