Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter trap

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter trap
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:12:39 -0700
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:27:25 -0700, Tom Osborne wrote:

>Can someone point me to a place where I can purchase an 80 meter trap, like
>the one in the Battle Creek Special.  I have an 80 meter wire vertical in a
>tree here and would like to add on to it so I could use it for 80/160.

This guy makes the loading coils that I'm using in three dipoles. I've got two
dipoles up at two different QTH's using his LC16170 coils, and I'm preparing to
build another one. The loading for my 160/80 top-loaded vertical is his 2B4080L
dipole. All of them work very well.

http://www.freewebs.com/hypower/

Jim K9YC