[TowerTalk] tiny tilt over

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tiny tilt over
From: "Jim Jarvis" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 03:15:33 -0400

Valor or Comet made a motorized tiltover mount for
precisely this application.  Don't know if it's in their
current product portfolio or not.
Check your local HRO for details.

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:21:43 -0500
From: "Thomas Tow" <>
To: <>

Ok, almost on subject. I need a 12v actuator with a small throw of a 8-10"
to lift my "tiny tower" :). Will be used to push up a small screwdriver
antenna on a mag mount plate on top of an I can lower it to get into
the garage without taking it off every time. I have checked McMaster
Carr..nothing I can find. Saw one at a hamfest already made but cannot find
the parts.
Off reflector is fine if this is too far off is kinda like a mini
tilt over tower :)   Don't know where else to ask.
73, Thanks, Tommy WD4K