Re: [TowerTalk] Wench for a hazer..??

To: "'Bill Winkis'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wench for a hazer..??
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:38:15 -0400
I'm really daunted by the thought of the 2000# and 6000# "wenches".
I'm also disturbed by the application of 12V TO THEM and all the talk about
legs, mounting and sitting on plates.  I also totally befuddled about the
trolley and the relationship of any of this to 45G!
Finally, I never liked bullying, so I can sympathize with your fatigue in
"cranking the hazer up the 25G tower".  Keep up the good work!
Vy 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT