Re: [TowerTalk] Buying Cadweld/Harger in NJ

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buying Cadweld/Harger in NJ
From: Peter Dougherty <>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:52:21 -0400
At 04:27 PM 09/27/2006, you wrote:

>      I bought mine from The RF Connection (
> ) near here in Gaithersburg,
> MD.  I think Joel will ship this stuff to you.

Just talked to Joel and he's hopefully going to find what I need.
Might take a few days, though. Two of my local electrical supply
houses aren't familiar with the products nor do they have the people
willing to research it for me, etc. I think Joel is my best bet for the moment!

My total run of wire will be around 250 feet, +/- 15' or so. Would #6
be acceptable for that length or should I really go to #4? Looks like
#2 and above will price me right out of the market now. Also, are
there any good national vendors of $4 solid who can beat about 75
cents a foot by a reasonable margin?