[TowerTalk] Belden 8267 RG-213

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Belden 8267 RG-213
From: "Zivney, Terry L." <>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:33:30 -0400
I just received some coax from Tessco that is supposed to be Belden 8267 RG-213.
There is no marking of any sort on the jacket, which is a dull black, not the
black that I normally associate with RG-213.  The jacket looks very similar in
to the Times Microwave LMR-400UF that I recently bought - but the LMR is marked
every two feet.  When I last bought Belden coax, it was plained marked on the
In fact, every Belden cable I have ever bought, coax or multi-conductor has
displayed information on the jacket.
Since the cable was not on a spool, is there anyway to tell whether I got the
Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9