Re: [TowerTalk] Identify this Tower?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Identify this Tower?
From: "Pat Barthelow" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:39:13 -0700
Hello Justin,

Don't have an answer, but a question.  Is the small footprint triangular
concrete pad that we see, the same area  as the overall footing?  Or does
the base  broaden out under ground?  If that is a self supporting tower,
which it appears to be, the base looks AWFUL small, and it might be wise to
not model your new base as a copy of the old base.

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG;
Skype:  Sparky599