Re: [TowerTalk] Identify this Tower?

To: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Identify this Tower?
From: Justin Wilson <j2sw@mtin.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:53:37 -0500 (EST)
        Thanks for the reply. Your point is one thing I am concerned
about. I have not done any excavating to probe the base yet. I was
thinking it looked awful small for a self supporter too.

        The tower has been up about 20 years. I know that is not saying
much.
        Thanks,
        Justin

--
Justin S. Wilson <j2sw@mtin.net>
Access - WISP Consulting - Tower Climbing