[TowerTalk] PE Services

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "FCG Reflector" <fcg@kkn.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PE Services
From: "Norm Duxbury" <duxburyn@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:19:34 -0400
Recently I posted a request on the FCG and Towertalk reflectors for
information about a Florida PE to provide engineering data for my tower
building permit.  Hank, KR7X, although in Oregon, is licensed in the State
of Florida and answered my post that he could do the work if I couldn't find
a local PE.  Hank had already done other Florida towers, and he also had the
data on my AB-105C towers, so he was a good choice for me.

Well, Hank's price was fair, and his work was super.  I have my building
permit in hand and will start digging soon.  I recommend his services
without reservation.

73, Norm, W1MO