Re: [TowerTalk] Additional Big-Grip Installation Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Additional Big-Grip Installation Question
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:54:34 -0500
I think you are making something out of nothing at all.  If the grip fits at
the first mark, use it.  If not, use the second mark.  The strength of the
guy will not be compromised in either case.  Unless you are planning to use
many insulators for each guys, stretch should be insignificant.

73, Keith NM5G