[TowerTalk] Interesting URL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Interesting URL
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 05:27:23 +0000
TT:

      I found this URL http://local.live.com  on this evening's ARRL Contest
Rate Sheet.  If you plug in my address (below) you'll see an initial aerial
view of my house, including the Trylon tower, Bencher Skyhawk and D40 dipole
antennas.  My shack window is on the ground floor to the right of the back of
the house.  The large oak tree to the right of the house is the anchor for my
erstwhile inverted L antenna.

      Other views, invoked by clicking on the compass icon, even show the large
concrete base for the tower.

     Cool - but scary that such views are available.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
16900 Governors Way
Rockville, MD  20853

 P.S  The pushpin showing my house's location on the map is actually in the
middle of the street in front of my house.