Re: [TowerTalk] TVI and Direct TV

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TVI and Direct TV
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:58:47 -0700
Hi Scott

I used to be on charter cable here and I had all sorts of problems with TVI
here in the house and with the neighbors when I ran high power.  We have
since switched to dish network, and my problems here in the house are gone.
Both my neighbors next door, and across the street have the dish, and I
haven't had any more complaints.  I like the dish!!!   73
Tom W7WHY

My new neighbor, a football coach, just installed a DirectTV dish
approximately 30 feet from the site of my tower, and approximately 12 feet
up.  My tower was going to be approximately 40' tall, with a tribander, 2M
beam and 6M beam on top.  This means that the dish will be 39' away from the
mast, and aiming directly at my beam.

Am I hosed?

Scott, aka KBØFHP