Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base JA style

To: <NPAlex@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base JA style
From: "Saad Mahaini" <n5ff@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 07:45:33 -0500
Norm, it's spooky. I just got back from the radio room to check the email
after working a little early morning DX on 40M CW.  I'm reading your post
about Suke and scratching my head. I just worked the guy.  He really had a
very strong signal this morning into Dallas on 40. Its interesting to see
his tower setup.  Real impressive.  Thanks for sharing.  73 Saad N5FF