Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter sloper question

To: s-roabr@online.no
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meter sloper question
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:15:07 -0400
I have a question regarding the 1/4 wave slopers.
The coax shield goes to the tower at the top.
Do you need radials at the base of the tower in order
for the sloper to work properly??
I have a 70 foot tower and would like to try a sloper
for 80 meters.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

73,  Ted  K2QMF