Re: [TowerTalk] Matching a Delta Loop

To: TexasRF@aol.com, n6ry@arrl.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Matching a Delta Loop
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:21:11 EDT

Phil, there is an additional answer to this that you may prefer:

Since the antenna is already connected with 50 ohm coax, you can determine
the R+j at the end of the coax and apply a series match there. The loss
increase  on the 50 ohm coax due to the 79 ohm feed impedance is going to be
pretty
low or  even negligible.

73/k5gw

In a message dated 10/18/2006 4:16:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,