Re: [TowerTalk] Using US Tower HDX-572MDPL Raising Fixture

To: DrD@2020.com, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using US Tower HDX-572MDPL Raising Fixture
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:33:31 -0600
I just lowered and raised my TX-455 - it's
typical.  Can't speak for the 572,  but I have to
give the 455 a little push before it starts to
tilt over. I see that as a good thing.  I'd
rather have it stable in the vertical
position.  I use a very small crowbar to start it
on the way.  I reel out a small amount of cable
first, give it a nudge until the cable is tight,
then just a bit of pressure with my hand is enough from that point on.

73,
Joe
WDØM