[TowerTalk] TR : Solid state Amp " Expert 1K-FA LinearAmplifier"

To: <amps-bounces@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,<N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TR : Solid state Amp " Expert 1K-FA LinearAmplifier"
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:09:30 -0000
Hello All,

This message has been launched on the Amp forum yesterday.
Maybe the REPS/DEMS and the Masters in Madrid took up all the attention, but
its all over now ( Clijsters or Hennin will win this tennes tournament hi hi
), so please would one read my request again please.

Double my chances to get a response, I send the message also on other
forums.
Sorry if one things it is somewhat off-topic, but I dont buy an Amp every
two weeks or so !
Thanks for a shout guys.

OT Jos on4kj