[TowerTalk] Antenna Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Masts
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:02:51 -0600
Hello everyone:

As most of you know, I am located near Weatherford in Hudson Oaks.

I have some very strong poles
(about 10 or more)
that would make very good
antenna masts if anyone is interested.

These are the type that are used
for pole fences for pastures, ect.

They are galvanized, measure 18' long and
 are 1/4 inch wall thickness
 and measure 2 3/8" (OD) in diameter.

Pricing something similar but not as strong they go for around 40.00 or so, I
would like to get 25.00 each for them. I am trying to
come up with funds for some tower sections, so a trade could be entertained as
well.

I am presently using two of them to support the ends of my double bazooka and
they work real well, but there are plenty left.

These poles are of course rather long and heavy so pick up only (no shipping).

If interested just send me an email or call:
817-629-3852 (cell)

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA BUR,LotW,eQSL
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)