[TowerTalk] Dumb Question

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dumb Question
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:22:06 -0500
I am trying to set up a set of 2 phased verticals in a similar fashion to
this:

http://home.comcast.net/~kb0fhp/80M_Vertical/80M_Vertical.htm

With the limited space I have available, I have decided to use 1/8 wave
spacing, with 135 degree phasing - it should give me about 3-4 db gain over
my existing set up.  The question I have, is what is the free space length
of 1/8 wave at 3.8 Mhz?  Can I use 125.625/f (from the loop equation l =
1005/f)?  Or is there something else I should use?

Sorry for the dumb question....I appreciate your help in advance.

Scott