Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/Interior Cabling Hardware.....

To: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/Interior Cabling Hardware.....
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:06:45 -0600
Only 20k square feet?  I got 35k in OK, 10K in MO,
and more coming up in OH and VA.

Not trying to horn in, I know that this stuff is basically local
sale.  It is a shame, but for the most part all I have been able
to do with this stuff is scrap.

Looks like a neat site, mine are former autovon switch sites,
and telecom microwave junctions.

Over 300K lbs of scrap from the Autovon site.