Re: [TowerTalk] ACCESS BOX

To: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>,"'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ACCESS BOX
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:16:23 -0500
FWIW, my entire SO2R switching array (2 6-way and 6 2-way relay boxes) is
mounted in a translucent Rubbermaid tote.  The cover snaps on, and the entire
box is mounted on my tower with the nominal top vertical - a picture is in NCJ
for March/April 2006.  Over a year, this thing has kept my relays clean and
dry, for less than $10 at Walmart.

I probably wouldn't use this in a highly-exposed location, but in mine - in
moderately thick woods - it works fine.

73, Pete N4ZR