Re: [TowerTalk] Stretching THHN house wiring

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>,TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stretching THHN house wiring
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:22:45 -0800 (PST)
Pete,

  What I have done before putting up THHN House wiring is to pre-streach it.  I
would take about 100 foot or so....then tie one end to a fence post and the
other to the bumper on my car.  Drive off till it broke.  The streach is gone
and the place it broke was weak anyway.

  At least, that is how I rationalized it.  Worked for me for years

  Lee -K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense devine?