Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 48, Issue 8
From: Jay Terleski <>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:45:07 -0600
Shamless plug

Mike,  and Tower Talkers.
Array Solutions Un-Uns are available.
22 ohm to 50 ohm Un-Uns are made here all the time and we call the
They will handle 5 kW CW.  We can customomize them for you to have 3
inputs, 2 inputs or just one for a 25 ohm in to 50ohm out. is the URL
The picture shows several mini-StacKmatches, this is the actual picture
of the phasing system for the guy who put up the giant H-frame stack of
SteppIRs that tilts.
So it may be of interest to you guys who were talking about that big boy

>I tried to place an order today with Amidon for a 2:1 UNUN and their muti
>matching UNUN boxes and was told that is would be 2 to 6 months before they
>"might" have them again.
>Any other sources for similar?
>Mike W0MU

Jay Terleski
Array Solutions
972 203 2008
Military Communications Systems, Phased Arrays, RF Switches, Antennas & Towers